Bugsnag Notifier Libraries
To capture and send exceptions from your application to Bugsnag, you'll need to install a Notifier Library.
The following notifier libraries are currently available. If you don't see your language or framework listed below you can follow the Notifier API to create your own library.
- — Rails and Sinatra support Ruby
- — Django, Flask, Bottle, and Tornado support Python
- — PHP support PHP
- — Laravel support Laravel
- — WordPress support WordPress
- — Android support Android
- — iOS and OSX support Cocoa
- — Node.js, Express, and Restify support Node.js
- — Unity support Unity
- — Java support Java
- — Event Machine support EventMachine
- — Go support Go
- — .NET support .NET
These plugins are maintained by the Bugsnag community. If you have a notifier that you would like featured here, please let us know.